I have a headache the size of Texas. Consider that unknown fact number one of the ten I will be posing. Why am I posting 10 unknown facts about me (at least in blog-o-sphere)? Well, I have received a Blogging award from Thypolar. She is a lovely lady with impressive blogging skills and I am thankful for her nod in my direction. Give her a read, I think you will laugh and maybe cry too but I can’t be held responsible for that. 🙂 In all seriousness, she is worth the read, so please check her out.
With all rewards there is a formula you must follow. You mention who awarded you, which I have done and then you display the award.
The next step in accepting this award is to name 10 things that are relatively unknown to my blogger friends. I have already named number one, as lame as it may be. So lets move onward.
2. I make cookies about 5 out of the 7 days a week. They are always the same. GF oatmeal cookies. No I do not have celiac disease, I simply didn’t have flour one day and decided to use my baking knowledge to my advantage. Feel free to be impressed.
3. When I was 2, I ate an entire bottle of Flintstone vitamins. I lived. My sheets however smelt like one big fruity bomb. Lesson here? If your kid eats an entire bottle of kids vitamins, don’t panic. They will just pee…a lot.
4. Right now I am panicking wondering if I have another 5 mildly interesting things to post.
5. I am a home-body. When I was younger, I was exactly opposite, very social, very out there all the time. Now I prefer the quiet of my home. And when I do socialize I prefer the homes of others. Bars are too noisy for me. I can take it for an hour and then I am looking for the quiet of my house, where I can pour a glass of wine or what have you, lay back in bed and watch Frasier. Yes, there you have it.
6. I had a plaster clown head plaque that hung in my room as a child. As Stephen King so eloquently put it, “Nobody likes a clown at midnight.”
7. I don’t get men who wear eyeliner. I don’t care what hair band or goth band you are in, it isn’t sexy. Never trust a man who wears more makeup than you do…. and who can apply it better.
8. I had the honor of tattooing one of my Latte Ladies on my dad this past November. Sadly i didn’t get a photo of the tattoo but here is a pic of the process.
9. Pretty sure I have mentioned this before, but I will mention it again because honestly, this headache isn’t going anywhere. I Love Pit Bulls and I agree that they are the most misunderstood breed of today. Just as German Shepherds and Dobermans were once targeted as being vicious, so are pitts today. With a little hope and persistence and a lot of education, I think this can be changed. Please see my handsome man below.
The last thing I must do is to pass along this award to other creative folks. I will indeed do this but for tonight I think my blog venture is done. I will post the other winners in the next few days. Until then ………